Sinister: Oh, you know...

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Fri May 29 18:52:36 BST 1998

Hey Kids!

Thanks to whoever recommended That Sinking Feeling - I taped it and watched
it this afternoon.  It was really good, because:
1 - It was in Glasgow
2 - Everyone spoke Scottish
3 - Almost everyone wore wicked flares
4 - The acting was mostly done by the Glasgow youth theatre and still
managed to beat ham acting dicaprio types
5 - There was a green and yellow Glasgow bus in it.
6 - The soundtrack was recorded at Cava, where B&S, Delgados, Arab Strap
etc. record.

Manchester picnics:  I can't go to any until July, I think - so much to do.
Go ahead and have it anyway, cos we'll get too scared to go
anyway.

Isn't the new money mark album good - especially sides a + b - if you have
the vinyl.

Oh well, I thought I had loads of things to say, but I don't.

Wouldn't it be fabulousosos to all be extras in the new B&S video.  A great
idea.  We could make a crowd.

see you all layter,

jon g.
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey

jon g. and bethey are not snogging.  They don't even hold hands for a symbol
of solidarity.  Soldiarity comes in (a) wearing funky clothes noit made by
adidas (b) sitting on park benches and pavements.  Just for the record.