Sinister: Terry Underwear

Thaian N Ton thaiant at xxx.gov
Fri May 29 16:56:24 BST 1998

Oh beautiful Sinisterines!

It's nearly weekend here in DC and i'm terribly horribly hot cos i'm
spoiled and it's 90 degrees outside.  but, i have a short little belle &
sebby story.

yesterday i went shopping.  i decided to look at underwear.  i found
terry underwear.  and a terry bra.  very very scary cos it was blue
terry and i couldn't figure out if i should buy it and strut about with
it to show off or not.  i was trying to picture a good situation to
mention to others that i own and was wearing terry underwear.  alas, no
catty line came to line, so the terry underwear (and its brothers and
sisters) remained on the unbought rack.  tis tragic, but if i need blue
terry underwear, or if you do for your fancy, do tell & i'll tell you
where to go ......

as for teri's small tiny question about st. etienne oh they are lovely
lovely lovely that's all i will say since wee kim's blokie gave me a
tape of them last weekend they have been filling the soundwaves of my
car ever since.

stay cool, be wonderful,
thai-an xoxo (wee chi chi)