Sinister: RE: lager lager lager shouting

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri May 29 22:57:18 BST 1998

How do!

> >Ermm, Sarah Gorkys was on Tuesday night, you seem to have lost a
> couple of
> >days, but yes, they were indeed fabarooney.
>
> ahem well yes thank you mr done for putting me straight there, well at
> least i got the right we...ah, no i didnt actually did i. arse. AND i
> missed killer net. sorry, *puts on REALLY DEEP AND WELL HARD REALLY
> MISSUS voice* KILLLER NET! i've only ever seen one of them, and its was
> hilarious. wil someone tell me where i find this killer net game? looks
> like a laff....

Yep sure, you go to www.wasteoftvairspace.co.uk/killmepleaseIcan'ttake
anymoreofthiscraptv, have fun. 87)

> >your official title is "Lickle Sarah, list pixie of so many
> >internet mailing lists they're too numerous to mention".
>
> hhmm. i'm not a sad email list geek. i'm only on Sinister list, Manics
> list....SFA list.....Gorkys list....and apparently i've subscribed to
> the Spiritulized newsgroup thing at college, but haven't been there for
> a week anyhoo.

Would I dare to call you a sad e-mail geek, nooooo way, not when you've got
that scary car to set on me I wouldn't.

> and i dunno how newsgroups work at all. quite scary
> aren't they?

Ok right, I can tell you, you mail something in, someone agrees with you,
someone doesn't, someone flames you and then someone sends you tons of spam,
thats pretty much how it works I think.

> don't beat a good ol' fashioned mailing list (and don't
> mention buletin boards please i was 9 in 1990. i think...er, yup thats
> about it. no, that would make me 18 now. no way i was 7!! perhaps i was
> 8 going on 9?)

Ahh good old bulletin boards, hours of fun on the old Atari networks, sob
sob sob.

ARRRGGGGGGHHHH, now I need to find some gratuatious B&S content, ermm....
errrr..... so.... errmmmm.... oh right yeah, is it just me, or does the
beginning of String Bean Jean sound a little like the Shadows.... just me
huh! oh well never mind.

Bye for now

Gary