Sinister: International Courtesan of the Year

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Sat May 30 04:52:09 BST 1998

Keith, you were right, what a fantastic joke! Now I'll look silly when I tell all my friends and they already
know it because it's been on national radio.

My friend Dearbhla told me a joke about the RUC yesterday which was moderatle funny, but it's v. longwinded and
potentially offensive to Irish protestants, so I'll leave it for now.

I think I made it for two days without posting anything, which isn't bad - but I imagine this is how a first
cigarette feels after weeks of gnawing your feet off and finally giving in...

Just listened to String Bean Jean again after remembering (does anyone else have a huge fuckoff problem typing
the word "remember", or is it just me?) how great it was at the picnic. Just when you think they can't get any
more evocative...this new album has an unprecedented amount of sheer wonderfulness to be compared to...

It's a beautiful evening, and I'm copping out of popstarz as I have v little money (sorry Rory), but I think I
shall go for a stroll in a second and try and let a bit of nature penetrate this grimy, narrow-minded city boy.
I like the spring.

See you all in 7 days? Social is on next week, I am presuming?

Love you all - yes, each and every one of you ;-}

Biondino, confidante of the late "Legs" akimbeau, International Courtesan of the Year 1932-38, comin' atcha x

"Bababababababababababababababababababababababa ooma mow mow ooma oomow ma-mow (ba ba ba) ooma mow mow (ba ba)
oomow ma-mow, ah well-a everybody's heard about the bird........."