Sinister: Angel's sigh-Japanese tytle of if you feeling sinister

Ayacolor at xxx.com Ayacolor at xxx.com
Sun May 31 05:09:41 BST 1998

Hi! all my honeys
This is your colorful Aya
If you go to Brian Jonestown Massacer's show, tell Matt "I'm waiting your
call~ I love you! Please call me please. Untill June 8th early morning!"

I moved to US in April 30th. I'm taking class in Mt. Vernon WA. I've never
seen this amount of homework, NEVER!

Me and Nicola( hey girl! ) went to see BJM in Seattle in May 5th. (Their
Rock!) That's all. Nothing  but homework.

What a lovely day to wake up in the morning
What a lovely day to start the sunny day
=this is Doris's song

Love you
AyaXX