Sinister: Now the trouble is over,

THAIAN N TON tton at xxx.edu
Sun Nov 1 00:11:08 GMT 1998

Everybody got paid, everbody is happy, they are glad that they came ...

DC show ink polaroid:

here i am, dashing about in front of blackcat, it's still very early, only
7 pm and doors don't open until 930 pm.  i see sarah from the band walking
outside, she heads off to domino's pizza and i whispered to antonio that
that was sarah and their bus is sitting outside the venue.  we go inside
and hang out at the back bar for another few hours, inhaling fries and
looking at all the beauties around us, someone puts on B&S on the jukebox
and i'm singing along. we line up right near the door, the staff herds us
about and finally lets us in.  i dash up front and we listen to guv'ner
... they sure have a fetishm about their furniture, lights and red velvet
chairs.  then they set up the stage for belle and sebastian, they come out
and play for us exactly 1 hour of bliss, crowded as we are, i'm still so
happy and gleaming.  they even played i know where the summer goes and
wrong love.

the concert was lovely, a bit short  isobel did look better and was
happily singing *is it wicked not to care* .. however, the band seemed a
bit shy and were so cute on stage.  when stuart was singing, "i always cry
at endings" he brushed his hand on his cheek to wipe away his tears.  how
sweet.

it was really lovely,but kind of late -- B&S didnt get on stage until
midnight.

happy but crying at endings,
wee chi chi xoxo