Sinister: Felicity and Long (middle) Distance Runners

Carrick C Blair carrick44 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 1 05:34:04 GMT 1998

It's now past midnight here on the East Coast, and it's
now Nov. 1st. The day of the first Belle and Sebastian show.
A warning to those traveling in by car to see the show. Sunday is
the day for the New York City Marathon. There might be a bit of a traffic
problem. Make sure to leave in plenty of time for the meet-up/show.
So I guess marathons are for "long distance" runners, as opposed to
"middle distance" runners. Either way, I hope the event spurs on the
band to play "loneliness of a ...." Personally I hope the set list is
completely
different from the Boston one. That's me being selfish.

And does anyone else's ticket for the NYC shows say "Felicity" on the
back. I can only assume that's in reference to our other favorite band,
Orange Juice. (yes, I know the real reason why it's there, thank you. But

I'd rather think it's for Orange Juice.)

Yes, that's it.

Carrick