Sinister: Give me My Medal!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun Nov 1 16:02:23 GMT 1998

I have now finished Duke's book. I urge you all to go and
order it from your local library. Going by the theory that
any kind of reaction is better than no reaction at all, I'm
sure it'll be a storming success. I enjoyed it, but was
disappointed because there are no rude bits and only one
really funny bit, when Duke rages and rages against the Blue
Aeroplanes. I read it in a Richard Burton voice. I look
forward to Duke's next book.

That Cuban fellow's still being dirty.

Yes, that France Gall album is on my anti-shopping list,
mainly due to its ludicrous price tag. I can't remember
whether it's that album or the other one, but she looks
bloody awful on the cover. Like a deflated Diana Dors.

Kara wrote:

Isobel was wearing a very cute pair of Tiger Ears.  She
looks like she's feeling better.

Is this some kind of Chinese medicine thing?

I've never ever heard One Dove, but I have met the girl who
sings. She looked at me like I was a particularly toxic dog
turd mixed up with rotten cockroach innards. I refuse to
knowingly listen to anything she's involved with.  I also
read an interview with the guys from the band who took a
journalist on a tour of Glasgow nightlife on a Tuesday
during the infamous curfew period. It was hilariously
uneventful.

Unlike the B&S US tour. Thanks to everyone for sharing their
views and memories with us. If you're going to the New York
show on Monday, keep an eye open for my mate Txiki. He's
going to New York on holiday, so I bored him by talking
about the upcoming Supper Club Free Form Freak Out, and he
said he might try to go. He has no idea who Belle and
Sebastian are, so he'll probably be quite easy to spot. He's
very sociable and will be charmingly jetlagged. I realise
this is totally ridiculous, but there you are.

Right, we're off to the pictures. Full gibbering tomorrow.
Speaking of which.......Chris, where are you, you funny
little hedgehog?

Bobby C