Sinister: Tickets for sunday show

Maria Kokiasmenos mek0730 at xxx.edu
Sun Nov 1 16:36:47 GMT 1998

hello all--
i am supposed to be going to the sunday show, but my boyfriend is,
unfortunately, too sick to go with me. i was wondering if anyone with 2
monday tickets would be willing to trade. alternately, i may be willing to
sell his ticket if it turns out a friend will take mine. but i won't know
that for a few hours (after 3 pm). please e-mail ASAP.
thanks,
maria