Sinister: a very happy bunny

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Mon Nov 2 03:40:22 GMT 1998

Dear Sinisteriners:

I wanted to tell you, i was a very happy bunny for halloween. Literally,
a five foot seven pink fuzzy bunny. Inspired partly from list bunnyhood,
i really got in tune with my true bunny nature. i feel as if I have
fulfilled an important part of me. I saw my friend's band grasshopper in
sanjose, which is an evil place . Really bad vibes.  Grasshopper was
simply beautiful but ... before hand i saw this awful fight, two girls
and a boy, throwing each other to the ground, running at each other like
maniacs, i felt so bad for it. The atmosphere was like an freakish
carnival sideshow. i decided that halloween was really a strange time, a
day of the dead, everyone was releasing such frightening parts of
themselves. i released bunniness, and danced very cheerfully, but still
felt disheartened somehow. i still do. But on the way home, i sang along
to rollercoaster ride, to help clear the air, and ward off evil spirits.

Cynthia