Sinister: New York Sunday show

Essexdog5 at xxx.com Essexdog5 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 2 05:26:07 GMT 1998

Re: the Noo Yoik Sunday show... what a glorious venue! Beautiful, and hardly
mental in the slightest. Big hugs to Shirley! xxxxxx. So, the set list:-

The State I Am In
Belle & Sebastian
Slow Graffiti
Chickfactor
She's Losing It
Lazy Line Painter Jane
Arab Strap
Spaceboy Dream
Lord Anthony
Dirty Dream No2
Seeing Other People
Turn Turn Turn
The Boy Done Wrong Again
Simple Things

Some observations: We were seemingly the only people clapping along to Arab
Strap (ya, boo, sucks ta you!), Stuart M made a joke about how Monday's set
will be identical (hee hee - he also apears to be growing breasts, but that's
another story), Isobel/Edie looked very bored (but beautiful - I so regret not
having ripped one of the posters from the wall. Aaron, ye are a braver man
than I), I laughed a tad too loudly at "Marks & Spencers" being substituted
with "Sears and Roebucks" in The State I Am In, and Lord anthony is one of the
most delightful things I've heard in a very long time. Charmed, I'm sure.

Goodnight!
Stephen.
Caroline, if you're reading this.... xxxxxxxxxxxxx