Sinister: something for you to do with your spare time

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 2 05:32:44 GMT 1998

Kerry, don't forget the shrinky dinks.  Yes, it's true, kerry made this
rad patch and I made the same design as a shrinky dink.  tonite - latch
hook all the way. (but kerry's came out better - something about lack of
ritalin on my part i'm sure...)  tommmorow cross stich...  don't we have
work to do?

-teri
http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."