Sinister: NYC Supper Club Nov 1st

Riddley13 at xxx.com Riddley13 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 2 06:50:44 GMT 1998

1. State I am In
2. Belle and Sebastian
3. Slow Graffiti
4. Chickfactor
5. She's Losing It
6. Lazy Line Painter Jane
7. The Boy with the Arab Strap
8. Spaceboy Dream
9. Lord Anthony
10. Dirty Dream #2
11. Seeing Other People
12. Turn, Turn, Turn (Byrds)
13. The Boy Done Wrong Again
14. Simple Things

Yes it was wonderful.  Yes they played beautifully.  Unfortunately yes Isobel
still seems a bit under the weather.  Yes they did not play any encores.  Yes
they were funny.  (Chris Geddes sang back ups with Stuart M. for Turn turn
turn{Stevie sang the lead}.  When they were getting to the line about "a time
to embrace"  a  big grin  was already creeping onto Stuart's face even before
he put his arm around Chris in their own little embrace...) Stuart polled the
audience to see who was coming tomorrow night.  After a bit of hand raising
and applause, he sarcastically remarked that we had wasted our money because
they would be playing the same set.

To all the listees in the Philly and Toronto areas who missed out this time
around  There may be  a very small solace in the near future.  NOT a re
scheduled show but something else I am trying to get together for you fans who
did not get the chance to see them.   More details tomorrow.

has anyone seen Swannie?  is she in Brighton still?  Tell her hello for me.

Riddley13
still lurking and looking for my stolen bike