Sinister: Some ink polaroids before I forget. Keywords: Sandwich, burn, thatcher, exploit, prison, cigarette, lozenge

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 2 16:42:29 GMT 1998

Hokay. I've been putting this off all weekend. Except yesterday
when I managed to burn my hand on my sandwich toaster and
spend the rest of the day with it (my hand) in ice water. What's
more I've won another one (a sandwich toaster) from the NatWest
who I don't even have an account with, but I'm glad to exploit an
orgainsation illegally privatised by evil evil evil evil Thatch. BTW
people - please don't worry about my 18-hour sleep. I'm not ill or
anything, so you can stop telling me to go to the doctor. Right,
here we go;

Here's one which is in a strange hazy circle. It's looking out of an
eyehole down a long faceless straight corridor. No-one is about at
all. Think higher class of prison. This is where I live.

This one is looking across a small-ish square park with 2 diagonal
paths cutting it into four triangles of grass. In the centre of the
picture is a long line of people trudging towards a set of buildings in
the centre. To the right is some grass where schoolkids play a
game of football.

This is a view from a window. The whole left side of the picture is
dominated by a huge building looking like flats or some kind of hall
of residence. at the side there seems to be an extention, the door
of which, near to the centre of the picture, is open and displays a
full laundry basket and a row of machines. Outside the door, filling
the space to the right of the picture there is a lot of neatly mown
grass, and a middle aged woman with black hair leaning against
the wall of the house smoking a cigarette. Meanwhile a cat lies in
the sun. To the top of the photo is a road, beside which is a high
wall on which a line of children, who cant be more that ten,
precariously walk.

This one is in a small, dingy, empty bar. 5 people sit around a
table, and behind them you can see the tackily decorated bar with
a couple of people standing near it. The foreground is a table with
drinks and these five - from the left to the right a drably dressed girl
whispering to her evidently more socially acceptable friend, who
half listens while partially turning to a long haired indie boy with a
ridiculous goatee beard. He's talking to the frighteningly
stereotypical indie-lad with an 'status quoasis' t-shirt, and to the far
right of our scene, a tall pierced boy with short bleached hair.

This is in a small bedroom. To the right of the scene are 4 blokes
giggling about lozenges, for some reason. There are the indie-bloke
and the long haired one from the scene above, plus a large middle
aged man and a wiry, blokey one. These three are watching the
TV. Huddled up with the camera are a chinese girl and a strange
boy dressed up with a scarf and flying jacket like biggles, all 3
covered up by coats and lying against the wall.

			XXXXXXXXX
				WeeJay

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)