Sinister: mismatched openers

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 2 17:14:14 GMT 1998

i think probably one of the worst match ups was when i went to see
beck/cardigans/atari teenage riot at my university.  they had atr and then
the cardigans but by the time atr were finished i swear my ears were
bleeding and my hearing was already fuzzy.

other than that the match ups have been fairly good

still smiling over such a wonderful show in athens,
roberta

**oh you look so tired		    +  "Rock'n'roll is the most brutal,
  mouth slack and wide		    +   ugly, vicious form of expression -
  ill-housed and ill-advised	    +   sly, lewd, in fact plain dirty..a
  your face is as mean as	    +   rancid-smelling aphrodisiac..the
  your life has been		    +	martial music of every delinquent
  crash into my arms		    +	on the face of the earth..."
  i want you******		    +
   -'jack the ripper' (morrissey)   +		-Frank Sinatra 1957