Sinister: Wanted: Mercury Rev ticket

Ian McBurnie I.S.Mcburnie at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 2 17:58:44 GMT 1998

HELP! Mercury Rev are sold out!

Does anybody out there (well, out there in London/South area) have a Mercury
Rev ticket (Highbury Garage - Wednesday 4th Nov) going for sale?! I MUST see
them (one of my long time favourite bands you see) I'm such a lazy bugger
and always put off buying tickets till another day BUT this time I have
finally learnt my lesson!

I'm a very desperate man, so I'll pay good money! Here's hoping.......

Sebastian.
("Oh Sebastian went too far again.........")

(not the usual one - I've been skulking in the shadows for the
past year - waiting for something even mildly interesting to say)

PS Oh yeah, erm... e-mail me personally if anyone has a ticket then we can
come to some arrangement, cheers!