Sinister: Dog On Wheels--availability

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 2 18:00:52 GMT 1998

At 1:45 -0500 02/11/98, IndiaRubb at aol.com wrote:
[Just wondering if Dog On Wheels has become tough to get as an import in the
[US.  The guy at my local record store said he's been trying to get it in stock
[for ages, and I noticed CDNow has it on backorder...
[
[(sorry if it's been asked before, but searching the archives is a pain...I get
[terrible DL rates to the site)
[
[gwt

yeah, it's harder to find than 369 and lazy line painter jane. not to
mention sinister, which is available just about anywhere (even Best Buy
carries it).
i spent about  4 months looking for it (hey, i've only been a fan for five
months) and found it last week at newbury comics. i was elated.
i do believe that MusicBoulevard has it in stock, as i was perusing their
B&S section the other day.

-kerry
"it's alright, sugar. it's a crazy world, it's a bit absurd."
	-komeda