Sinister: List crush

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 2 20:01:54 GMT 1998

Am I the only one who's taken 2 days to get all the makeup off from
Halloween? I think I might have to send a photo of me in costume to the
Sinister site, cos there aren't any of me there yet. Then again, given
what I looked like it'll stop me getting any list crushes forever...

Speaking of which, since the smut level seems to have fallen alarmingly
low the last couple of days, I think it must be time for another list
crush vote. We haven't had one for about 3 months now, and I'm sure
there'll be a few new entries. So whoever you've got a list crush on
(there must be someone...), let me know and I'll compile a chart next week
sometime, to save Kristen having to do it all again. All replies will be
treated entirely anonymously (unless you tell me otherwise!). And you can
be sure I'll be completely impartial, 'cos I didn't get a single vote last
time :-(

All I ask is that you put "List crush" in the subject of the email so it's
easier for me. Oh yeah, and don't send it to the whole list by mistake...

Big Stu