Sinister: Celebs n' Seb

FourJacksandaJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 2 20:15:13 GMT 1998

Just read AP (the shadow of its former self) on my lunch break, and hte
last page celebrity interview thingy was with Sandra Bernhard.  Well,
among her favorite new artists is none other than Bn'S.  She said
something like "I really have to get the new one...I really loved _IYFS_,
it had this '60s/'70s vibe without really trying."

Just months ago it seemed I read Chloe Sevigny's interview and she also is
a big fan, comparing them to the Smiths.

So far the celebs who like B&S seem pretty respectable I suppose and not
hugely mainstream...we're still a ways away from The View interviewing
Sarah and Isobel on their next stop in the US, but really, with that kind
of star power behind the band, you just know they're going to explode in
some way.  I predict it'll be on the soundtrack of a movie...

Xavier
--
BXK	 	                                  "It's recess everywhere
bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu                       but in his heart."