Sinister: list crush

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Mon Nov 2 21:21:43 GMT 1998

Helena Lauren had a crush...
>Hello...
>I have a question about the sinister picture page ("as we are now") who's
that adorable boy in the the photo titled "Chrispoof"....a member of this
list?
>If so i know who MY list crush is..

and i realize that there is no photo of me on Sinister ! And nobody cried ?
Nobody woke up to say :
"Oh god, there is no photo of Philippe-with-one-L-and-2-P's on sinister,
we have to call a minister, buy a camera and find a photograph, we have to
get a photo !".
And all the listees start to sing :
How will I get one, I don't know
How will I get one, I don't know
How will I get him to strike a pose ?

So I am striking a pose, and I am waiting.... "cheese" !
So now, who wants a photo ?

Philippe