Sinister: Schmut: the thrust debate continues.....

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Mon Nov 2 20:51:55 GMT 1998

back to getting thrush from licking railings interpretations:

1.  There is an independent Jim Carroll tribute disc coming out soon called
"Put Your Tongue to the Rail".
So is it an allusion to a Jim Carroll poem or an allusion to Carroll's old
time best friend, Smack?
Come on all you junkies on the list, fess up, is this in your vocab! we
need to know.

2.  Here is my real schmutty interpretation.
Okay, so the scientific name for "thrush" is "Candida albicans"- nasty oral
fungal infection yada, yada, yada. Well, the scientific name for the common
vaginal yeast infection is also "Candida" something or other. And, I'm no
doctor, just a smutoglogist, but I am almost positive that you can get
thrust from (here comes the smut) going down on someone who has a yeast
infection. Thus and therefore, making railings, well, i think you can use
your visual imagination.......

.scott
-i think its bathtime.