Sinister: hallowe'en! and list crushes

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Mon Nov 2 20:17:51 GMT 1998

>Am I the only one who's taken 2 days to get all the makeup off from
>Halloween? I think I might have to send a photo of me in costume to the
>Sinister site, cos there aren't any of me there yet. Then again, given
>what I looked like it'll stop me getting any list crushes forever...
>
>Speaking of which, since the smut level seems to have fallen alarmingly
>low the last couple of days,

I'm not very good at smut, but I can tell you that I was Tinkerbell for
Hallowe'en...I had pale blue glittery wings and wore glitter tights,
turquoise glitter hotpants (yes! hotpants!), a grey top and went all out
with the Jerome Russell Hair + Body Glitter Spray. Perhaps I should have
taken a picture, since my crushboy (that's Ahren, for those of you who
haven't kept up) said I was "so cute" and he ruffled my hair and came away
covered in glitter. Hm, I'll have to see who was taking photos...maybe I
could inspire a list crush. Then again, maybe not.

love,
jessicaxo

ps. For some reason, I was asked if I was a spice girl. How
demeaning...although I was thinking of being Easy Spice, with black leather
and domintrix gear. Oh well, there's always next year. How I love
Hallowe'en!

"Homer, you've got it set on 'whore'."
Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate
the sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk
out of a thermos.