Sinister: NY Show +

RogerJ rogerjon9 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 2 21:51:29 GMT 1998

I must admit it has been torture reading all these concert reviews from all
you fine folks out there while I waited for November 2nd to roll around.
Reading these reviews from my cramped rathole of an apartment in NY was
painful but what everyone said while I waited for them to play in my fair
city was absolutely correct.  Somehow I survived the anticipation and am
here to tell you they RULE! Easily the best show of the year.

Also wanted to pass on some info to you. As B&S fans, I know you have
excellent taste in music and I am lucky enough to have heard the new live
double CD from Spiritualized (sent to me by a friend in London). It is most
excellent and should be coming out in the states really soon.  And whoever
recommended www.talesofwoe.com a few weeks back, you were right. Great site.
Finally, I heard a rumor at the show that B&S will be releasing yet another
CD (yes!) in February or March.  Is that why they've been performing all
these new songs? Is it going to be an EP or full length CD? Anyone have any
word on that?

Roger