Sinister: Dirty Dream #1

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 2 22:14:19 GMT 1998

Dear list,

Here's my review of the Nov 1 gig.

First off, I bought the Nov select with the London gig review.  I like the
picture of Stu M. holding a bucket.  He looks like a cherub.

I got to the show later than I would have wanted, around 7:30ish.  There
wasn't much of a line because a lot of people were already inside.  I didn't
see anyone selling tickets for tonight's show though!  Poo.

I saw wee Chris walking around like he was lost.  He was wearing flares and
converse all-stars, and looked very cute.  He reminds me of a lizard.  In a
good way of course.

Containe were okay but not anything special.  Some dude who's really tall was
standing directly in front of me so I couldn't see anything anyway.

Was that Acid House playing in the beginning?  I wasn't sure but it was funny
none the less.  It took a bit (but not a long long bit) for B&S to come on,
but when they did it got very silent.

Stu M. looked very scared and shy for the first song, The State I Am In.  It
was beautiful.  He hoped we weren't too sweaty.  Lord Anthony was fantastic.
It was my first time hearing it.  I had a big smile on my face for the whole
show.  The part where Stu D. played that music box or little keyboard in Lazy
Line Painter Jane that goes, well I can't explain it but it's between the
verses, that was grand.  She's Losing It wasn't very upbeat but was still very
lovely.  Isobel looked either pissed or just nervous when she had to sing her
parts.  When Stuart was singing the end of TBWTAS, he trailed off too quickly
and didn't quite sing the word 'wank'.

Stu M. is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.  He's not human.  I
think he's an elf boy with rosy cheeks.  His voice is the most heavenly,
angelic voice I've ever heard.  He was wearing a tight off white t-shirt and
those were beautiful arms he's got!

I didn't get to talk to B&S or give Stu M. the picture I drew of him because
my sister had to go back to college.  I don't mind though.  It was a fantastic
show.  I had a dream about it, but I don't remember what happened.  Maybe it
was a dirty dream.

Bye bye,
Tami