Sinister: Supper Club 11/2/98

Riddley13 at xxx.com Riddley13 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 06:24:15 GMT 1998

We rule the school
Brilliant career
Photo Jenny
Is it wicked not to care
Dog on wheels
Dirty Dream #2
Loneliness of the middle distance runner
Seymour Stein
Beautiful
Mayfly
"I think it's gonna be alright" (Stuart D. sang, Stuart M. played trumpet with
Mick)
I know where the summer goes
Boy with the arab strap
Century of Fakers
"poopy french song that Isobel sings"

Definitley the better of the two shows. (That does not include the opening act
Guv'ner who played their last show one too late for my tastes)

More hand claps during Boy and even for the end of Seymour Stein (which the
band really appreciated)

I could go on and on but someone else probably will and you get the idea ...

To any listees in the Philly or Toronto areas who missed out  ... I taped the
two NYC shows and am willing to make tapes for you.. email me privately if you
are interested ... if the response is overwhelming you may need to send me
blanks first ...

still lurking and looking for that damn stolen bike

riddley13 at aol.com