Sinister: Nov.2, Supper Club

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 06:46:16 GMT 1998

Four attempts, three shows...  I'm still too close to it all to talk about it.

Tonight's set was, near as I could figure"

1.  We rule the School
2.   Brilliant Career
3.    Photo Jenny
4.    Is it Wicked...
5.   Dog on Wheels
6.    Dirty Dream
7.   Lonliness of the middle...
8.    Seymour Stein
9.   Beautiful
10   Mayfly
11.  (was this Paper Boat?!?)
12.  I Know Where the Summer Goes
13.  Boy With the Arab Strap
14.  Century of Fakers
15.  Poupee de Cire

If there are any errors... don't wake me.  Leave a note on the toaster, I'm
going to sleep now, finally....  what a long strange .... etc.

--michele