Sinister: Philippe Polaroids

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 3 11:56:34 GMT 1998

Mes chers sinisterines :

Je suis tombee amoreuse et c'est Philippe! Aren't all of you dying as me
for a picture of him,Philippe l'unique avec une l et deux p's ?
I would love one of you with your lab coat spilled in sulphuric
acid...when every morning at 11 I go and have my cup of tea at the staff
room, I glanced from one to the another Organics and wished you were here
singing softly some Jacques Dutronc's tune, to turn back and whisper in
your eye : I am your Francoise!

Well , I have some sort of other list crush, and that worries me ,maybe I
am bisexual, or it 's just how ravishing you are, Megan!

So, I want pictures, NOW!

Arantxa