Sinister: 100 percent pure high octane smut!

brad parachute at xxx.net
Tue Nov 3 11:55:42 GMT 1998

damn! that was one long ass letter by mick. there should be some award
given to him. or tell him to get the fuck off the list. either way, i
don't care.

i'm just kidding mick.

so i'm reading someone's letter....i don't remember who....and they
mention stuart m. on the trumpet. and i remembered. i forgot to tell you
all about stuart m.'s trumpet spot at the athens show.

it sounded like a moose blowing a fart through a pvc pipe with a baby
nipple at the end stuck up to a mic'd megaphone whose batteries are
running low.

either he messed up and hit the wrong note, or the bitch just can't
play.

i'm gonna get a letter from the band asking me to stop listening to
them, ain't i?

i talked about isobel's spastic colon. i talked about stuart m's spastic
trumpet, which wasn't too far removed from isobel's runs. i may as well
go ahead and slag off the rest of the band.

mick looks like a woman with a sex change.
stevie is one shifty-eyed motherfucker.

well...that's all i can think of.

i wouldn't mind reading duke's book. but i'm afraid i'll be sitting
there not knowing who the hell he's talking about.

someone told me the traffic on this list had slowed down and that i
should rejoin. well, someone, and you know who you are.....you lied to
me.

and hey, my friend robbie had just joined the list and he hasn't written
in anything yet, and it would make me very proud of you all if at least
ten people sent a letter to wilde77 at hotmail.com and just tell him to go
and shove something straight up his ass. i don't care what noun you tell
him to put up there, as long as he gets the idea.

or better yet send something to the list so he can be humiliated in
front of everyone.

i'm going to sleep.

-brad