Sinister: Supernatural giver.

Shelley Feltham K970156 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 3 14:41:37 GMT 1998

dear people,
                   I just tried to write a really nice introductary email to
you all from myself as I am new on, I think that I accidently sent it
just to Rory,  sorry Rory.  Anyway I am trying again and will repeat
myself, please excuse me for that.
Hello, my name is Shelley, I am 22 and studying (with increasing
disillusionment) English Literature at Kingston Uni.  The worst
mismatch of band and support act I have seen lately was Earl
Brutus supporting Kenicke, they were far too loud and horrendously
tuneless for a pop night and I hated it.
My Belle and Sebastian credentials are that I bought the two later
albums and the singles after hearing "The State That I Am In" on
Mark Radcliffe and being blown away.  I cannot listen to any of
their stuff without singing along at the top of my voice.  I love the
singer (Stuart?) because his voice is totally flat so I stand more
chance of hitting the same note as him than I do when listening to
someone competant like Paul Draper, or whoever.  This is not an
insult by the way.
I went to the recent (ish) Shepherds Bush gig and stayed till the
end despite missing my train, having to get a night bus, phoning for
taxis that never came and having to do the last two miles on foot.
It took me four hours to get home but it was still worth it.  It was
the only time I have ever seen them live and I loved them to bits.
Anyway this is all old news for you lot, so i will sign off now and
send you all love and best wishes,   Shelley.