Sinister: I dream about horses

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 16:43:18 GMT 1998

Dear list,

Although I only went to the 1st NY show, here is my conclusion for the both
combined.  Each one seems to have its highlights.  I would have liked to hear
Lonliness..., Paper Boat, Photo Jenny, Beautiful and a few others, but then I
heard State I Am In, Lazy Line Painter Jane, She's Losing It, and Lord
Anthony.  And they were fantastic.  Therefore, I can only say that I wish I'd
been to both!  Poo poo.

Here's my first contribution to the smut of the list.  I was listening to Judy
and the Dream of Horses, and my mom told me dreams about horses are dreams
about sex.  Does everybody know this?  Is it just me at my young innocent age
who doesn't know about this?  Now I understand the song in an entirely
different way and Judy isn't the girl I thought she was!  Oh, so that's what
all those dreams about horses I've been having are about..

Here's one more that I forgot to mention about the Nov 1 NY show.  During one
song Stu M got really into his dancing, which is bopping his head back and
forth like Paul McCartney, and when the song suddenly ended he was still
bopping his head.  He tried to stop gracefully but his head wouldn't stop
bopping.  He's a really cute boy.

Stu D isn't as cute as in his photographs.  Chris is cuter than in his
photographs.  Averaged out, they'll all pretty darn cute.

Bye bye,
Tami