Sinister: Dirty Dream #1

Helena Lauren helenalauren at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 14:50:13 GMT 1998

 On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 17:14:19    TFertig3 wrote:

>>Stu M. is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen.  He's not human.  I think he's an elf boy with rosy cheeks.  His voice is the most heavenly, angelic voice I've ever heard.  He was wearing a tight off white t-shirt and those were beautiful arms he's got!

Oh Tami, I do agree! I don't think he is human, what a perfect angel!

>>I didn't get to talk to B&S or give Stu M. the picture I drew of him because my sister had to go back to college.  I don't mind though.  It was a fantastic
show.  I had a dream about it, but I don't remember what happened.  Maybe it was a dirty dream.

Hmmm, I've never had a B&S dream, is that strange? It seems fairly common on this list...
But if I were to have one i'm sure it would be a dirty one and have something to do with Stu M. (sigh)

Helena