Sinister: The boy at the coat check at the supper club last night

kristin betza weddoes at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 17:23:54 GMT 1998

ok now....there was some boy who was highly attractive standing by me on
the line for the coat check--now i for some reason dont think he is a
listee but hey you never know---ok he was wearing a navy blue sweater
with some stripes and the sweater had a collar and jeans i think that
had a little cuff on the bottom and black shoes--hehe i know this is sad
that i remember all of this---and also he had dark brown hair and light
eyes either green or blue---hmm if this sounds like any of you let me
know or if you know who i am talking about---i think i am a little sick
in the head for doing this but i was just wondering who he was i
guess--ok that is it---hehe
byebye
kristin :)