Sinister: international pop overthrow

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 19:01:01 GMT 1998

well smack my bottom and call me delilah! guess who got her Study at Stow
with Belle and Sebastian t-shirt today?  that's right sugar, you heard me!!!
after a month of anxiously waiting... In a fit of uncontrollable glee I
ripped open the packaging and giggling like a ... giggly little girly-thing,
pulled it on right away!!!  From the blank stares of co-workers, whose
comments ranged from "who's that supposed to be?" to "oh, blue isn't really
your color, is it?"  it's been a bit difficult to gauge the hipster value,
but i have faith that it won't be long... Anyway, unfortunately, t-shirts
don't really fall under my boss's opinion of "professional business attire"
so I had to take it off right away... and managed to get make-up all over
the collar...:-( but i am sooo happy, thanks so much David and Katrina and
whoever else is responsible.
(And the small really *is* small, it's not Gap-sized "small", i.e. the size
for a pro wrestler.)  Who needs a grubby show, when you can have a
tshirt??... *sigh*, not kidding anyone, am i.

<< got behind this guy in a pea coat for awhile and then he turned
around and started walking my direction and sweet jesus it was Henry Thomas!
It turns out he's a big Belle and Sebastian fan (he's even onthis list) >>
Wow I wonder how many other celebrities are on this list.  Henry was a crush
for me too, and Nicholas from "Eight is Enough".   BTW Big Stu, how many
people can we vote as our list crush?? I'm finding it hard to choose just
one out of 800+ people.  of course, bribes could make the decision a bit
easier.....;-)

tata,
tara the vampire slayer