Sinister: B&S on radio thursday

azrael kwl96 at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 3 20:17:56 GMT 1998

At 14:34 -0500 03/11/98, Audrey  Roofeh wrote:
[I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I think it's only
[been confirmed recently....
[
[Thursday morning from 10:00-12:00p.m. on WBAR radio in Manhattan, Chris
[Geddes will be the special guest.
[
[Tune in at 87.9 fm (well, if you live in the quad, that is) and 1680 am in
[the surrounding area.
[
[audrey
[

would some kind manhattanite be so kind as to tape this for me? i'll send
you a blank tape and stuff for a copy or whatever.
it's just that, well, i can't exactly run a Wee Chris Geddes fanclub
without something like this.
:)

-kerry
"need hug.