Sinister: do the torontella

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Tue Nov 3 23:43:22 GMT 1998

Tired, so very tired,

Is this what jetlag feels like?  I don't like it, but I'm still
looking forward to the next lot.

Well, that's a tour finished.  I wonder what we'll talk about now.  Of
course, Toronto was cancelled.  Do I look worried?  Do I look upset?
Mind you, I would recommend everyone boycotts British Airways for ever
and ever.  The world's shittest airline, and you can quote me on that.

Anyway, I've just had a lovely week in Canada.  I didn't see a single
mountie, that was a disappointment.  However, there were
compensations.  For a start, I met Rod Begbie at Heathrow.  What a
remarkable coincidence.  I'd just finished a conversation with one of
the Stepford Wives who is now working for BA and I was not a happy
camper.  I restrained himself from kissing Rod, but I was glad is he
to see a familiar face in my hour of need.  Rod was off to Boston,
he's waited a long time for his visa.  In the end it turned up
mysteriously in a sports shop in Lanarkshire.  It's a funny old world,
as Jimmy Greaves would say.

Because BA fucked up, they put me in first class, the snivelling
little shits.  It was great.  You'll be amazed how quickly the journey
flies when you have an adjustable seat to play with.

Any visitors to Toronto are directed to the CN Tower, it really is a
phenomenal erection.  And they play really bad AOR you secretly love
when you sit in the cafe.

I'd give you ink polaroids, but the Vice Squad don't look kindly on
that sort of thing.  Thankfully, none of them involve shagging to the
Stooges.  I mean, c'mon - that's just sick, isn't it?

I don't know when John Waters' "Pecker" is out in the UK, but I know
it's out in across the pond, and it rules.  Any film featuring a song
called "Don't drop the soap for anyone but me" is OK in my book.

I'm strangely uninspired.  It must be love...

Love tag xxx