Sinister: i used to say some things.....

brad parachute at xxx.net
Wed Nov 4 11:38:11 GMT 1998

i'm sorry.

i never knew i was smutty until reid said i was, and then i figured
"well, hell...oughta live up to the description"

i take back what i said about stevie being shifty eyed.

i take back what i said about mick looking like a woman.

i didn't tell you that stuart m. looked like lucky the leprechaun off of
the lucky charms box, but i would've taken that back also.

but stevie's eyes were shifty. he looked like he was plotting something.
and damn that mick almost gave me a boner.

well, mick wasn't that sexy. but, hell, give me a couple of drinks and
put him in a mini skirt and i might have told him my sign.

which is capricorn, for all you sexy mamas looking for a list crush.

smooch!

-brad