Sinister: smarter than teachers, smarter than most boys

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 4 11:45:21 GMT 1998

hello again,

Carrick C Blair wrote:

> And the DJ!!! Started off with
> Lady Friend by the Byrds. Perfection. This guy should have been in
> Philly, could have turned the canceled concert into swinging 60's pop/
> soul party. Are we supposed to know this guy? Someone else
> mentioned his name like we were supposed to know him.

i think you must mean Andrew Symington ... isn't he fabulous?  he's a
well known dj in glasgow and commands the decks at hi-karate, goodfoot
(i think) and divine not to mention many others.  he is always the man
responsible for all the belle & sebastian and snow patrol artwork ... i
spose you could say he's our resident artist @ jeepster, but i know he's
much better than just that ...

... and he's so sweet too!

hope this helps.

cheers,
Katrina.
        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk