Sinister: snow

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Wed Nov 4 11:36:16 GMT 1998

McTag:
>Because BA fucked up, they put me in first class
Is that cos he wasn't gettin in no plane with no crazy fool, and you got
his seat?  I'm off to a shaky start, I fear.  I shall persist
nonetheless.  Glad to hear you're in love tag, it warms my heart.
Which is handy because it's supposed to snow today. It better cos last
time they said it would, there was no snow.  Just a throw of petals.  If
it does snow I will climb up Ben Lomond and make the biggest snowball
ever, by simply rolling a pebble down the slanty side.  I reckon the
giant snowball will finish its rolling around the borders region.  I
shall then carve the snowball into a snow palace with snow tables and
snow chairs and snow chandeliers.  In the snow palace I shall have a
party, which you are all invited too.  Bring your own bottle though.
That's only if it snows though, and just now the sky is as clear as can
be.  So don't put on your winter woollies yet.

Peter, now that you've finished the duke's book can I possibly borrow
your copy?  Are there any pictures of the duke in it in a mess and in a
dress during his pop odyssey?  I like it when the duke is in a mess and
in a dress.

Turn, turn, turn - Belle and Sebastian played it in Hyndland church back
in June, remember.  Stuart told us not to sing along, we had to listen
to them and not make a sound.  Did he say the same to you lot?
I bet he did.  You know, I feel quite relieved Stuart is back in
Scotland.  I've been worried about him.  I can now continue my stake out
across the road from the church hall without feeling like a total fud.

christine