Sinister: List crush

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 4 11:43:52 GMT 1998

A few people have been asking about this list crush vote. Well you can
vote for as many people as you want I guess within reason (I think 10 or
more and you've got serious moral problems...). Band members are excluded,
'cos otherwise Isobel and Stuart M would win by a mile. And no voting for
yourself either, Brier...

As for who's winning at the moment, well you'll have to wait and see.
Let's just say it's noone who won last time...

While I'm here, with all these people talking about getting really
embarrassed about meeting band members, did I ever tell you about the
after-show club we went to in Leeds? Sample conversation:
Me; "Hi, I'm Stuart, I live just North of here."
Fluffy; "I'm Sarah, I come from Preston."
Mick Cooke; "Hi, I'm Mick, I'm from Glasgow."
Like we hadn't already figured that out... But all the ones I've spoken to
have been really friendly. And Wee Chris is a superb dancer.

Right, got to go - Milla, I did get your tapes, I'll get back to you when
I've got more time. Molly, your tape is on the way. Others to follow in
the next couple of days now I've got the French session (Cheers!)

And a big kiss to the poor deluded fool who voted for me :-x

Big Stu