Sinister: Say hello to mum!

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Wed Nov 4 13:44:14 GMT 1998

Hi list!

Just a quick message about the tapes of the B&S radio session in France
(the 'satanic session'). I received many requests and I cant make tapes
for everyone, especially listees in the US (i remind you someone in
America is said to make tapes for you - just have a look at the archives
with Philippe Garnier as the author of the message, for example).
Moreover, I had a problem with my computer and I lost the address of the
listee from Danemark who asked a tape : i'm silly and sorry, but could
you send it again? Your tape is ready...

Cheers

Stephane
--
Visitez le Tweeclub sur http://www.chez.com/tweeclub

"I had a job in an office once, I never talked to anyone..."
Belle and Sebastian, Pocketbook Angel