Sinister: wake up shake up your blanket of sorrows

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Wed Nov 4 13:58:39 GMT 1998

	I share dreams everyday. Well it's more the collision of two very
separate dreamstates, unfortunately. The boy I carpool (well, I drive)
to school with calls me each morning at 6 a.m. just after waking up and
I of course am also still caught in the throes of my dream and each
morning we try to talk to each other to make sure we're awake and it's
always, in retrospect, very funny and very, very embarrassing. Not that
I ever have that much composure to begin with but he certainly does and
I think I feel more embarrassed for him.
	As someone who lost their virginity to the tune of the Stooges, and you
see the results, I would advise against it. Make a tape of it for your
loved one to take far away from you. It's my favorite album ever but
it's also very, very dangerous, well, emotionally. You start thinking
like a reptile, you know, "will this person be fertile enough to bear my
children?"
	I'll vouch for Magnetic Fields Megan being lovely but I think I rather
creeped her out, not surprising really but amusing, still.
	By the way, you know you have a Candida albicans infection by a
cottage-cheese-like vaginal discharge, and yeah, "Listeria" is really a
disease, too. I just got tested on all these things yesterday, those
were the books I was reading at the show. Well, not during, but before
and after.