Sinister: Black Sessions for America

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Wed Nov 4 17:33:13 GMT 1998

Hello girls and boys,

I think Alexandra is very nice girl :

>Philippe is a lovely lovely man..., but then again, he is French, >and
that's enough for me these days!

Oh god, i will soon receive some mails asking for photos again...
I really need a photographer!

Another proof of Alewandra's kindness :
>Anyhow, all you CANADIANS, email me privately if you're interested in a
>copy.

I just want to add that the tape of the black session will also land very
soon in Jim Schmidt's mailbox in San Francisco.
Of course, all the american listees already know Jim :
Jim.Schmidt at sfweekly.com

Kenneth Starr asked me many times to get a copy, but my computer has got
problem with his email (kenneth at sex.addict.org). So, if somebody knows
mister Starr, tell him it would be fun to try photography or tell him it
would be fun to try pornography. Or both.

Cheerio
Philippe (one L, 2 P's, but no photo !)