Sinister: The Portrait of Philippe G.

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 4 17:08:54 GMT 1998

So, another day checking the photos site, and no Philippe's
pictures...sniff. By the way, Megan is there , just in the babies section,
looking as cute as expected. Megan, your messages are so cheering!

By the way, what do you have to do (probably it is a FAQ but I feel to
lazy to check again)to send some picture of you to Sinister? I have
realised that everybody is rushing to promote themselves as winners of
'Crush of the list' , so I will have to rush into the photographer, too,

I have tried to see the photos at :lorseau.citeweb.net/isession.htm
but I cannot download the page...is this address all right? Philippe, I
have to confess my main interest was to guess if you were in any of them.

Arantxa