Sinister: for the non-twee among us...a placebo question

Anastasia Signoretta Anastasia_Signoretta at xxx.com
Wed Nov 4 17:37:30 GMT 1998

hey,

sorry about the lack of belle and sebastian content in this post, but...

we heard a rumor that placebo is playing here in new york this thursday,
but we don't know where or when.  i've been scouring the www for two days
now and the only thing i've turned up is some mention of a gig at the
knitting factory...but when i phoned the club, i found out this is a lie.
does anyone have any correct information?  i really do need to know,
especially since it is also rumored that gomez is playing with them and i'm
currently nursing a *serious* crush on ian ball.  silly girl am i.

so if anyone knows anything please help.  again, apologies for the lack of
b&s.  i can write gospels about the last four days, but i really don't want
to bore you...let's just say i'm still sighing.  but how 'bout them silver
vinyl trousers?!?!  now there's some b&s content for you...phwoar.

cheers, stasia

anastasia signoretta
atlantic records
international media relations