Sinister: speaking out

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 4 23:34:05 GMT 1998

hi boys and girls

well, i have had no time lately, as i was so busy having fun this weekend
that i got way behind in homework and have subsequently been having a
series of minor crisises, as anyone in the chatroom could attest too.  but
i skipped class this afternoon and i'm taking a break from making the star
for my next film (out of cardboard and aluminum foil) so i could anwser
some lewd and lascidious posts.

At 3:18 PM 11/1/98, Genevieve Wesley wrote:
>and i want to hear more from megan,she's so lovely! i just saw your
>defend-genevieve post and it makes me happy..maybe if ..if i talk more
>smut will they like me more? anyways,i'm like the buck-toothed ,
>split-ended kid and megan defends me and then we go play in the creek,it
>could be a b&s song...

ok, this one isn't.  genni, i adore you too.  but come back to chat, we
miss you there!  and i dunno if i'm really in a position to defend anyone
right now.  but i shall try.

At 10:47 AM 11/2/98, Damon Seils wrote:
>onstage, and just in front of you are Megan, Mick, Brian, Matt (the
>adorable NYC foursome); you know that somewhere in back are John and

damon, were  you looking at the right people?  we were the ones who had
been in a car all day and looked it.  but thanks.  ;)

At 2:44 AM 11/3/98, Mick McMick wrote:
>to stand nearby whilst they did. Then Megan tracked down Chris Geddes
>and helped him obtain some quarters, as well as showing him some lovely
>pressed pennies she'd made on the way (with the aid of a penny press, or
>whatever such a contraption is named).

yes, i got a unicorn and an "i love baltimore" (i've never actually been
there, but i'm sure i will love it when i eventually go) and something
about being proud to be an american.  all i can say is, those penny presses
are enough to raise nationalism in anyone.

>Megan babbling in a feeble attempt to keep me awake. Luckily Matt took

i do not babble.

At 11:56 AM 11/3/98, Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia wrote:
>Well , I have some sort of other list crush, and that worries me ,maybe I
>am bisexual, or it 's just how ravishing you are, Megan!

well, thanks.  one can't win the most crushable listee competition with
votes from only one sex, ask keith.

At 9:39 PM 11/3/98, Reid Dossinger wrote:
>straight.  Alright, I admit it: Everyone says that Megan was very
>lovely, and if this is Magnetic Fields Megan, then I missed out big
>time.

awww reid, you're a sweetie.  i'd like to meet you too.  you should have
come to the meetup beforehand, it was small but rather nice, and the food
was pretty good.

At 5:58 AM 11/4/98, Corpora Arenacea wrote:
>        I'll vouch for Magnetic Fields Megan being lovely but I think I rather
>creeped her out, not surprising really but amusing, still.

nah eran, i don't creep out easily.  though i would recommend that no one
ask him about high school.

At 11:55 AM 11/4/98, Mick McMick wrote:
>        I find it endlessly amusing that someone used Megan to segue into a
>discussion of vaginal infections and cottage-cheese-like vaginal
>discharge. But before anyone draws any foregone conclusions, I'm fairly
>confidant that Minka doesn't have a vaginal infection ;)

i would like to say that i am currently infection free.  and that further
speculation on the list in unnecessary.  *ahem*

At 5:08 PM 11/4/98, Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia wrote:
>So, another day checking the photos site, and no Philippe's
>pictures...sniff. By the way, Megan is there , just in the babies section,
>looking as cute as expected. Megan, your messages are so cheering!

wow, when i have a fanclub, you can be the president.  hehe.

allright, time to go back to making a star out of tinfoil and cardboard.
filmmaking is all glamour.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu