Sinister: the allure of Stu and Isobel

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Nov 5 02:34:04 GMT 1998

well, it's only appropriate i should say it would be sad the both of them are spoken for, but on the other hand, i could think of nothing more appropriate......i didn't notice any particular loving glances at the dc show, but they did seem to be hanging around together in the bus, ahem.......no i didnt' mean it THAT way......but the way it was described here made my own heart want to melt, because i know exactly how he was feeling.....maybe that's what that funny look he gave me was about....."Yeah, I know...."   How cute and a bit sad at the same time.   So are there as many people here with isobel crushes as I would expect?  someone speak up.  I need support at this trying time. it's been years since i had a crush on a pop star and i'm feeling rather well, ridiculous.  I want to build a shrine to her and a secret society, and i want her to go solo so we can hear her lovely voice all by itself, at least now and then......awwww stu and isobel, i think i'm going to cry if i think about it any more so i just won't.

"Do you have a big bottom? Cause i've got a really big bottom."
--isobel in Chickfactor