Sinister: swoon!

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 02:50:19 GMT 1998

ahh philippe you broke a million hearts "confirming" the fact that stuart m
and isobel are a couple!  *sigh*  i guess i will have to start dreaming about
other boys at night! well there is always mick cook! he is quite dashing!  :)

so my question is, does anyone have the lyrics to tigermilk?  there are a few
lines that throw me for a loop and i would love to know what stuart is really
going on about!  if anyone can tell me where i can find the lyrics, or if they
can e-mail them to me i would be very grateful. it sounds like everyone had a
good time at the shows. i did too although i was disappointed that they didn't
play some of the songs i wanted to hear at the chicago show, and they did on
later dates! :(
i would love to hear the tapes from the new york show! the south park song
sounds like it was ace.

jennifer
who has no list crush as of yet! but then i haven't seen what the sinister
blokes look like yet, have i?