Sinister: Confessions of a gusher

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 5 04:33:35 GMT 1998

Hello everyone,			(this post is a bit long)

My name is Megan (another Megan) and I'm new to this list.  I've been lurking
in the shadows for a bit just reading what you guys have to say, but this is
my first post.  I get a little nervous posting to lists, but I'm sure you'll
be kind. ;)
I like this list a lot because it's funny and nice and people have cool things
to say.
I love reading the posts from the UK because I spent 6 months living and
working in London and really miss being there.  I currently live in Atlanta,
GA and am going to try to get back to the UK to work sometime.  -If they let
me in!! :)

Anyway, I was at the show in Athens and it was really great.  I'm still not
over the whole experience yet.  I was with Graham and had the good fortune of
hanging out with some of the members of B&S and the guys on tour with them
(sound guys, etc).  They were all really nice people and we had loads of fun
with them.
Reid, I don't think Graham meant to offend you, but I'm sure he'll respond to
your post.  I'm just responding to something that you wrote because it made me
laugh (in a good way):

>  Belive it or not, Gram, I do understand what you're saying.  But if I
>  had the chance to spend as much time with Stuart M. as you did, I
>  wouldn't just say, "Hey, Stuart.  Seen any good TV lately?"

It's funny you say that because when I began talking to Richard, I was talking
to him about British TV and how I miss it!!  Maybe I'm just a big dork, but I
talked a lot to Richard, Mick, and Jake about British things while we were
hanging out.  You see, I've only been back from the UK since the end of June
and it was so nice to talk to them about it.  I miss it so much over there.
[On a side note, I never even spoke with Stuart M. and Graham only did for a
bit.]

I just thought it was so funny that you used the example of TV.  That's so
weird.

So, I'm really glad to be on this list because it's really well done and
hopefully I'll do more writing and less lurking!

Take care
Megan