Sinister: Duke Book Tree

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Thu Nov 5 09:43:01 GMT 1998

>Sadly, Duke's book has no pictures whatsoever. "What is the
>point" etc. Of course you can borrow it, Christopher. In
>fact, I've just had a great idea. I hereby convene the
>Duke's Book Tree. I send the book to Chris, and three months
>later Chris sends it to another lucky listee, who in turn
>sends it to the next fortunate pop fan, and so on!.

A splendid idea!  Hold tight for my address.  I've just had another
idea, Peter why don't you record you reading the first chapter of the
dukes book out loud?  Then I could do the next chapter and so on round
the duke book tree until we have the full talking book - we could then
put it on cd-r and sell it.  Is there a lot of swearies in it?  I bet
there is.  We could edit out the swearies in post production with
amusing sound effects, hence saving the dukes teaching career and parent
pleasing credibility in the process.

Mick McMick, won't you trust me on this Turn, Turn, Turn thing at
Hyndland Church.

I'm going to a huge firework display tonight with three thousands pounds
worth of fireworks.   To tell the truth I'm a bit uneasy about this,
because I find them a little scary.  Especially the ones that go BANG.
I always jump even though I know to expect it.  I like catherine wheels
but, they go hssssssssssssssssssssssss and I go "ooooooooooooooooooooo",
like a hypnotised child.  I think I'll buy a hat today to cower in.

Christopher