Sinister: Belle and Sebastian go arena rock!

Andre Vieira alerche at xxx.net
Thu Nov 5 10:09:03 GMT 1998

MWaggner at aol.com wrote:

> OK, one more thing before I can fall asleep....
>
> Stuart was wearing SILVER PANTS!!!   Did he go shopping on Canal Street??

Listen to this!  I just saw Stuart M (who just got back from the US to cut
the new EP) walking down Hyndland Rd, and I must say: OUR ELF BOY WITH ROSY
CHEEKS IS NOT THE SAME ANYMORE!  Maybe B&S's newfound fame in the US
finally got to him and B&S decided to go arena rock, but Struan changed his
looks drastically.  Besides the aforementioned silver pants, he was wearing
a long-sleeved black shirt with a silver star and the word "zero" written
on it!  And here comes the worse part: STRUAN SHAVED HIS HEAD!!!

Still speechless,

Andre.